Sunday, November 13, 2016

About this Blog

I suck at hobbies and by that I mean when I try to get into a hobby it never goes well.  I suck at playing video games online, I had a hard time getting into Airsoft and now, my newest hobby of course is giving me a hard time.  Last Christmas I bought all the parts and built an FPV quadcopter. Most people just refer to it as a racing drone.  I hate that name because as a veteran, when I think of the word drone I imagine a predator shooting missiles at the enemy, not some little dinky thing flown by some fat old guy as a hobby.

Anyways, this has been a difficult road, the purpose of this blog is to  keep a record of my trials, errors, crashes and what not.  Stay tuned for more, I will try to post once a week to record the good the bad and the rebuilds.

No comments:

Post a Comment